CenterClean™ belts are constructed with flexible urethane and sealed Kevlar® tension members. This construction allows CenterClean belts to be troughed or run on small diameter pulley with minimal belt stretch.
• Smooth surface allows cleaning to microbiological level and clean-in-place process
• Sealed edges and tension members prevent ingress of microbes
• Kevlar® tension members provide high strength, low stretch – Stabilize belt under all lengths, loads and temperatures
• Tough polyurethane construction – Water and chemical resistant – Meets FDA material requirements for wet food contact
• Welded endless or spliced with stainless steel or plastic lacing